To meet the qualifications for our application process, we look for applicants who:
- Completes an AZDA approved application (pending development) that could request the physical location of the applicants intended activity as a grower or processor.
- Intended planting and harvesting date for a grower.
- Intended end use of the harvested hemp product for a grower.
- Intended product(s) manufactured for a processor license.
- Has knowledge and understanding of the state and federal requirements of propagating and processing industrial hemp; etc.
- Obtains a fingerprint clearance card through the Fingerprint Division of the AZ Department of Public Safety (DPS).
- Submits complete payment for the fee established in the rules developed by the AZDA.
* Other eligibility and qualifying requirements will follow.
What happens when I’m APPROVED?
The crops are tested by an approved 3rd party Lab, then we harvest, transport, process the lab tested CBD oil and finalize the sale.
Our company gives the best deals in Arizona. Arizona hemp consultants want to make business easier for you, we also offer seed-to-sale products and services.
We offer 3rd party processing, testing, private label opportunities, transportation, CBD oil Brokerage & more.
Here at Arizona Hemp Consultants we are your one-stop hemp provider.